Sporadically, a payment is made but you didn’t receive a top-up code. There might be various reasons such as:
- The payment has not yet been credited to our account. This may be due to the processing time of the banks internally for transfers (1 to 3 working days).
- Due to a technical error, we have not yet received notification that the payment has been credited to our account.
- The order number has not been mentioned (correctly) cited as the payment reference.
- Your payment has not been transferred to our bank account number. Please make sure to use the bank account mentioned in our automatic confirmation e-mail.
- The amount received does not match the total cost of your order.
Please send a proof of payment to us in order to redeliver your order. You can send a scan of your bank statement or a screenshot if you are using online banking.We will use your proof of payment to check whether or not your payment has been credited to our account. We will send your top-up code immediately by email if your payment has been processed.